Provide complete oversight for all technical and trading operations as well as logistics activities at all the terminals of the Company and other facilities across all countries where the Company operates.
- Monitor operational efficiency at all the Company’s terminals, pipelines and other facilities across countries.
- Liaise with clients to ensure that contracts for the use of (Company’s facilities) achieve revenue targets.
- Oversee the construction and set-up of new terminals and ensure that project milestones are met.
- Drive positive relationship management with regulators and other key external stakeholders.
- Liaise with regulators to secure requisite permits and licenses, as well as achieve favourable contract negotiations (and concessions) on behalf of the Company within the countries of operations.
- Oversee the Chief Country Officer’s activities and provide political support where necessary.
- Dealing with external stakeholders e.g. regulators asking for PR before processing requisite documents
- Oversee the documentation and approval of the Company’s annual Trading Plan by the Head, Energy Trading.
- Ensure that products of the highest international quality are sourced at very competitive rates.
- Determine and advise executive management on appropriate pricing levels of products.
- Determine and advise executive management on when to sell products.
- Monitor profitability levels of each product to ensure that annual profitability forecasts are met.
- Coordinate resolution of supply chain issues whenever such arise.
SECURITY & SAFETY
- Liaise with the Head, HSSEQ to ensure total safety and security of all Company’s assets across countries.
- Liaise with the Terminal Operations Manager (or Head, Operations) to ensure zero product loss/theft incidents at the Company’s facilities across countries.
- Work with the Head, HSSEQ to ensure that trucks/tankers that come into the terminals for loading of products meet all safety and regulatory requirements.