To identify, develop and execute business growth opportunities for the Company across its business lines. Responsible for evaluating market forecasts and long-term trends, collect competitive intelligence, drive cross–functional business processes and maintain business model innovation.
STRATEGIC PLANNING & ALIGNMENT
- Develop inclusive strategic plan and strategy by collaborating with leadership team, board and executive.
- Adapt the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) methodology steps and timelines to the Company’s operating environment, management style, corporate culture and resources.
- Ensure the corporate mission, vision and values and strategic objectives continually reflect the needs, values and service level requirements of the Company’s shareholders, clients and other stakeholders; and initiates and leads strategy adjustments/reviews as necessary.
- Reach out to key stakeholders for their meaningful input and involvement in the annual strategic planning process.
- Ensure organisational risks prioritized through the Risk Register are addressed in strategic and business planning and are communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Head, Corporate Services to cascade the organisational strategy to departmental business plans and individual Employee Performance Scorecards, as well as monitoring and reporting on the progress of strategic initiatives.
- Prepare documentation, materials and presentations reporting to executive management and internally to all staff on progress of strategy execution.
- Identifying key capital projects, joint ventures, and other strategic opportunities
- Assess business growth opportunities with new and existing clients
- Develop industry leads and network.
- Ensuring suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress.
- Communicating strategy effectively throughout The Company
- Supervise the business opportunity assessment process.
- Drive the business development process along all business lines.
- Drive relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Monitor market trends, geopolitical events, supply and demand scenarios, changes in government policies, new projects etc. so that potential implications for the Company can be identified and necessary changes made.
- Create/enhance new business/existing business that will strengthen the Company’s position in the market.
- Monitor execution of business initiatives
- Oversee the innovation process: managing and reviewing the pipeline of new services and business ideas from concept formulation to product development
- Oversee the improvement of existing service lines and the development of new ones.
- Perform related duties as required.