Manage the IT department and provide comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT project related activities. Provide first level IT related hardware, software and network support.
Management of I.T Department:
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to IT management methodologies and support framework.
- Organise tasks and missions with the IT Analyst and reports on a regular basis to management on the IT department activities.
- Advises management on potential risks and recommend actions to mitigate risk.
- Liaise with the IT functions at the company. Recommend partners to assist in the mission.
- Ensure that the service provided remains at state-of-the art and that security concerns are taken at the highest level.
- IT assets Management.
- Manage the implementation of the project specific work programs and plans.
- Maintain central project records and produce reports as required.
- Manage time, quality, scope and cost of project and make recommendations to correct deviation from plan.
- Enforce strict compliance for all Project changes.
- Resolve Project IT related issues and attend to service requests from employees within divisions.
- Organise for Hardware, Software and Infrastructure support to be provided to company.
- Provide a professional service to users with follow-up of requests, responses and anticipation of issues.
- Be the first interface on software for first level issues and liaise with competence centre, when problems cannot be solved locally.
- Organise for Server administration, system pro-active and infrastructure maintenance
- Administrate User Access Control to systems.
- Maintain up-to-date records on IT Assets.