Adexen on-a-click is a new digital recruitment solution proposed by Adexen to its clients.
When applying, your CV will be automatically submitted to the client.
An international FMCG company is looking to recruit a HR Manager for its operations. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Plan, develop and implement the HR fundamentals including the review of the Company Code of Conduct, Compensation & Benefits policy, Succession Planning, Recruitment process, training & developments
- Manage all Internal Relations & Admin matters
- Supervise the Payroll proper calculation and administration, as well as the compliance with the relevant taxation laws
- Develop and implement a proper Performance Appraisal System
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional / departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation
Desired Skills and Experience
- University graduate with preferably a specialization in HR management.
- MBA is a plus
- At least 8-10 years experience in a similar position or having handled senior roles in different HR functions within a solid corporate environment
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess ability to resolve conflict.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Recruiting, Training, Human Resources, Team Management, FMCG, Succession Planning, Employment Law