- Drive the operations and performance of the Shared Services (SS) Function with focus on increased productivity, cost efficiencies, automation, and improved processes.Incumbent shall be resoponsible for conituous enhancement in customer experience of shared services delivery which in turn will lead to improved customer rating.
- Support CEO in implementing strategies related to shared service operation
- Develop and implment SOPs for all processes for the Group
HR, TALENT & ORGANISATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Building and maintaining the group as the 'Employer of Choice' by defining right people strategies*Develop, update and implement key policies related to HR operation - recruitment, performance mangement, training and developement
- Ensure HR develops into a true business partner and improve key HR metrices like Employment productivity, engagement and retention.
- Implement robust governance system for periodic measurment of HR deliverables to ensure HR achives its set KPI.
- Ensure implementation of all inter audit recommendations on control and process improvement.
SYSTEM, PROCESS, POLICIES
- Keep in touch with emerging trend to help implement best practices related to system, process and policies.
- Prioritze key processes to be developed and implemented to best serve customers in managing their business
- Develop and implement performance matrix for dashboard for effective management of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Customers
- Work with IT head to develop long term technology road map
- Undertake risk analysis in IT set up and operation and put in place effective risk mitigation strategy and infrastructure.
- Develop Annual budget for coninuous upgradation of hardware infrastructure in line with industry standards.
- Work with head to digitise new business applications
- Restructure procurment department to bring specilized focus on commodity/category management
- Develop, update and implement best in class processes (SOPs) related for procure to pay and other key processess like vendorr managment and evaluation.
- Put in place structured governance process to ensure all procurment KPI are achived in full.
- Work with Group Procurement manager to ensure all internal audit recommendations on improvement in control and processes are implemented promptly.
- Drive key strategic projects of outsourcing, rate card based purchase, reverse auction are implemented within set deadline.
GROUP LEGAL, GOVERNANCE / COMPLIANCE
- Develop update and implement standard processes for (SOPs) for contract management, ligation management, compliance management
- Develop shorlist specilialised law firm for CEO approval and maintain relationships with them
- Put in place a structured governance and reporting system to ensure all Legal KPIs are fully achieved.
- Monitor all business crtitical contract for turnaround time to provide effective support to business units in executing critical deals within deadline
- Guide Head legal in resolution of commercial issues and disputes that may arise during the course of the business.
- Peronally Liase and manage relationship with law firm engaged for key litigations with high stake
- Work with Head Legal to ensure all recommendation of internal audit on improvement of control and processes are duly implemented.