Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interface.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design and develop user interface to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating. alternatives,technologies and presenting these for architectural review.