Warehouse & Inventory Management
Overall responsibility for Inbound, Outbound and Stock management operations. Set up system processes for inventory management. Efficaciously implement warehousing best practices and security controls for finished goods, sales/marketing items, and warehouse infrastructure. Systematically organize finished goods in the warehouse to mitigate risk factors. Ensure efficient level of stock is maintained for continuous working operations.
▪ Deliver executive support to the demand planning and supply manager to determine the site’s daily shipment plan. Fulfill monthly shipment targets by providing sufficient vehicles for the transit.
▪ Adeptly highlight stock aging issues in the warehouse and implement corrective strategies accordingly as well as oversee the proper identification, sorting and storage of damaged products.
Relationship Management for Third Party Service Providers
Established strategic relationships with third party service providers, including; SDV, MDS, Sustainability, etc to make sure all operations generate continuous positive results.
▪ Direct functional activities and ensure monthly bills of the service providers are timely processed.
▪ Evaluate operational performance and report and the decision making process.
Customer Services Intelligence
Expertly sustain, evaluate and enhance customer service levels; mediate between sales personnel and customer orders from the sales team for smooth functional working. Conveniently liaise with key internal stakeholders to comprehensively meet order time-lines and supervise processes to remove bottle necks.
▪ Timely address technical issues while maintaining maximum satisfaction level. Oversee vehicle tracking system & movement from warehouse to partner’s location.
▪ Set up a transparent communication protocol within the division for seamless working.
Import & Export Operations
Support the product export cycle for the organization. Evaluate & cross-examine the imported finished products and raw materials. Cultivate strong relations with custom officials for continuous working.
▪ Achieve bottom-line results by managing clearing agents and set up KPIs for business activities.
▪ Establish & sustain relations with banks and other agencies associated with import & export activities.
Procurement & Sourcing
Evaluate supplier’s total offerings and confer with them on contract’s terms & conditions. Deftly forecast operational requirements and strategically place orders accordingly.
▪ Evaluate and approve vendor proposals and proficiently administer them for quality control.
▪ Implement best practices to reduce procurement spend and maintain budget within specified limits. Core Commercial Cycle Expert (Operation Review) Spearhead the core commercial cycle between the supply chain, factory and commercial team as well as utilize the demand & supply concepts for constant product availability.
▪ Critically evaluate the situation and create a balance between material supply and demand.
▪ Generate a continuous flow of products to meet the market and business demands.
Training & Performance Management
Conduct learning & development sessions for the CS & L team on the rudiments of distribution operation, warehouse procedures and Code-of-Conduct standards. Strictly adhere to SOPs and coordinate with internal auditors to successfully plan within the department.
▪ Augment service & distribution excellence by skillfully employing resource base view. Drive performance appraisal system, highlighting key areas for improvement.
▪ Facilitate the recruitment & selection process in conjunction with human resources. Lead & mentor cross-functional teams and achieved significant improvement in their performance.
Strategic Planning & Budgeting
Competently evaluate, devise, and implement corrective cross-functional decisions for the existing structure and warehousing/supply chain strategy to achieve maximum level of productivity and functional excellence.
▪ Closely work with head of department for the accurate forecasting of operational budget.
▪ Demonstrate exceptional abilities during the controlling of expense account and budget.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in any soical science or related field.
Master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
Proven work experience in a similar position with at least nine years’ experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong time management skills; ability to multitask effectively
Ability to analyze business performance with meaningful results.
Must be confident, assertive, results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Goal-oriented with proven ability to get results.
10 - 15 years
Warehousing, Operations Management, Relationship Management, Supply Chain Optimization, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Customer Service