Synthesize in-depth financial and market analysis in support of Corporate Development deals, create complex financial models, analyze internal growth & profitabile opportunities and evaluate external corporate development opportunities.
- Analyze market and internal data to identify trends/new business opportunities, develop strategic options based on the insights synthesized from the data analyzed, and create compelling presentations identifying the key business implications and recommendations.
- Evaluate potential corporate development opportunities (by providing strategic due diligence, financial statement analyses, financial modelling, and returns analyses) and monitor existing strategic initiatives.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage day to day execution of investment priorities.
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and data elements
- Contribute to improving the department’s internal systems, processes and tools particularly as they enhance the vision of strategy development, analytics, and/or innovation.
- Provide and deliver strategic data analysis, insights and presentations to senior leadership and functional teams to make critical business and investment decisions.
- Review and optimisation of financial structures and accompanying models.