Lead the sales and distribution strategy for products sold through distributors, TDIs and other customers within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Achieve 100% distribution of all products and surpass KPI targets within assigned territory.
- Drive total profitable growth in accordance with both long range and annual sales plan.
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to continuously build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- Assist in the delivery of key business metrics (i.e. Category Share) in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Create and present insightful analysis on market share performance, inventory trends, distribution performance, retail trends etc.
- Grow level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Leverage on market trend reports to implement best practices sales and marketing initiatives, process innovation, deployment of relevant applications and systems to improve sales and revenues.
- Coach and lead a team of sales professionals on selling, display execution and merchandising standards.