Compelling need to mitigate the erosion of the transformation gains, support the ambitious growth strategy of the company in the coming years, required to sustain a competitive edge, deliver tangible benefits and a controlled operating business environment.
The focus of the role- People, Organization, Processes, Data, Systems, Change, Culture, and Governance.
PEOPLE & ORGANIZATION CAPABILITY
- Embed and deepen user knowledge and capabilities of business processes and systems by identifying and deploying continuous learning opportunities in order to grow system and process capabilities.
- Ensure end users receive, attain and maintain required competencies and proficiencies to perform their jobs.
- Manage a team of direct and indirect reports, to utilize knowledge of application architecture, best practices and to recommend process or system changes.
- Manage diverse cross-functional teams and stakeholders representing one or more areas on a project, program or special initiative.
- Lead and guide the design and development of knowledge transfer processes and tools required for the creation, collation, storage, retrieval and dissemination of knowledge assets.
- Ensure the organization is fully fit and leveraged to proactively support the continuous adoption of business processes and systems.
- Lead and support End User Opinion Survey initiatives.
- Lead team members to research potential change requests, issues and problems, analyze options and implement selected items.
- Audit results for efficiency, improved quality, or speed.
- Key contact and liaison point to manage the resolution of operational issues.
- Monitor the output of the teams and service centers, and ensures key objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for multiple key project segments as designated but could include system configuration, process and code analysis, development, cutover planning, performance.
- Communicate and coordinate communication of issue status for escalations, including senior leaders and periodically review and monitor to identify improvements.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure teams to ensure the availability and reliability of application architecture and in alignment with enterprise architecture.
- Ensure critical processes are identified, defined, documented, and proactively managed.
- Coordinate and/or assign responsibility for process changes, capture and translate business requirements to functional requirements and high-level design.
- Lead team to create supporting functional design, development estimates, risk and mitigation plans, and recommendations.
- Lead team to recommend options with supporting material or data points.
- Collaborate on process improvements to increase work quality, efficiency, or agility.
- Accountable for small to medium-sized enhancements, and lead complex and/or multiple functional solutions simultaneously.
- Oversee delivery of SAP Excellence work products supporting enhancement, project or program work as an overall business accountable manager.
- Establish delivery activities as needed to support projects, special initiatives or large programs, working in partnership with Business Process Owners to identify and monitor assigned resources.
- Ensure the participation and engagement of all teams, functions, or external vendors needed to deliver initiatives.
- Evaluate for effectiveness and expand or contract groups included.
- Accountable for project estimation, work scheduling, delivery, end to end vendor engagement lifecycle, including RFI/RFP evaluations, contract development, and review, termination of services.
ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION EXCELLENCE
- Champion the overall coordination of the culture and change management processes, setting, measuring and tracking relevant transformation KPIs i.e. end-user change maturity, adoption, utilization, and proficiencies.
- Oversee the development and implementation of detailed process performance management (e.g. PPIs).
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Process & Systems Excellence Council (P&SEC), and guiding the change impact strategy and implementation.
- Organize regular brainstorming sessions with implementation teams to facilitate delivery and execution and the resolution of implementation challenges as they arise.
- Establish project communication to drive special initiatives or programs.
- Identify the right teams, business groups, or external parties for inclusion.
- Establish meeting cadences as needed to support overall communication.
- Monitor or facilitate status communication and reporting for all initiatives in the work area.
- Partner with Process Excellence Council members to drive awareness of status, opportunities, risks, and issues of the project across the stakeholder population.
- Connect with manufacturing industry standards, or similar best practices within SAP applications, and development of business cases in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Liaise with the Internal Control team to ensure that system and process governance assessments operate in a controlled and effective manner.
SYSTEMS & DATA
- Impose rigor, discipline, and control on the adoption of data quality standards across business operations.
- Ensures that relevant, accurate, and timely process management information is available.
- Ensures the complete integrity of data throughout.
- In conjunction with the impact on associated areas.
- Provide leadership & direction working cross-functionally in all the processes to drive to high-quality reliable data & procedures.