Ensure the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner while delegating and assigning tasks to QA/QC Supervisors and working closely with related auditors, consultants, engineering, operations, safety, and maintenance departments.
Assist with the daily provision of HSE support, advice, training, reporting functions and systems/tank farm maintenance and retail and aviation operations.
- Obtain SON and ISO certifications for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Advance quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Manage the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including: Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
- Establish service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
- Develop and maintain SOP and safety operating procedures for all departments in the company.
- Identify and develop QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education and training needs;
- Develop and implement risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using best international standards and other similar programs to develop company best standard practices.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection deficiencies.
- Manage personnel professional certification and QMS internal and external audits.
- Provide expert advice and counsel to management and staff on HSE legislation, codes, regulations, standards, good operating practices, and the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the regulatory environment including proposed legislation and regulations and advice management on business implications.
- Represent the company on matters with regulatory and government agencies and class company for ISO or SON certification.
- Perform regular audits and assessments, and monitor QA/QC performance to identify areas of improvement, and ensure appropriate corrective or preventive actions are taken including follow-up reviews.
- Lead any necessary accident or incident investigation and reporting; ensure accurate root cause analysis.
- Coordinate preparation for scheduled external audits to ensure smooth execution.
- Conduct quality reviews for investigations from the different functions before forwarding to management
- Report progress on leading and lagging metrics as required for corporate reporting and reviews.
- Identify employees’ training needs.
- Organize and coordinate/ conduct required QA/QC trainings
- Ensure all new employees receive QA/QC and HSE orientation
Team Leadership and Management:
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and its activities
- Facilitate team development
- Perform other assigned duties specific to the job role