Manage the finance and accounting procedures in the company while providing financial information in a timely and reliable manner coupled with the analysis that leads to effective decision-making in-country. Keep track of and follow up on all production costs and other kinds of expenses for the whole company.
Accounting and Treasury:
- Ensure all necessary books and records are being properly maintained as required by law and closed on a timely basis.
- Maintain proper internal control over the revenue and expenses of the company.
- Ensure constant monitoring of invoicing process, cash collection, bank and FOREX daily follow-up and transactions.
- Handle cost and inventory accounting function through a systematic approach.
- Provide clear and appropriate cost analysis as well as advice and measures to manage and control costs efficiently.
- Work on the development and improvement of the reporting system to help senior management have a quick overview and analysis of cost status.
- Coordinate with various department leads to prepare forecasts and budgets.
- Periodically analyze variances actual expenses versus budget & forecast, and report them to senior management and relevant managers.
- Evaluate the key performance indicator of production and inventory.
- Perform risk and opportunities cost analysis.
- Compare actual budget, analyze deviations and suggest actions to management.
- Coordinate with departments, calculate and report the impact of changes in prices, selling prices, sales volume.
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Monitor the financial performance of the company and advise the management on any remedial actions required.
- Prepare and submit the finance report to the management, besides accounts reconciliation and other regular reports.
- Prepare annual budget for approval and ensure proper budgetary control.
- Periodically present the Head Office the group reporting package.
Optimization of Information Technology:
- Ensure proper analysis and its management in terms of insurance, contracts, commitments, and litigation.
- Coordinate resources, plan and organize work within services.