Implement company policies through effective planning, organization, application & controlling the maintenance of manufacturing plants and equipment in line with authorized engineering budget and adherence to the Group quality standards, as well as best practices.
- Oversee the repair, installation and maintenance of the company’s facilities including the implementation of health and safety regulations.
- Develop and implement the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Implement administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- Manage and coordinate maintenance activities across all company’s project.
- Develop maintenance planning procedures and set up maintenance planning functions
- Drive the maintenance and reliability initiative focused on preventive & predictive maintenance, not reactive.
- Develop and implement the Evaluation System Maintenance
- Periodically evaluate the improvements in reliability and maintainability of the equipment and helps raise the efficiency of the Plant and Product Quality.
- Evaluate the Efficiency of Maintenance Work, budget utilization and execute work using the most economic and best methods.
- Implement Measurement Indicators (Reliability and Maintainability) and manage the implementation of the software maintenance management program.
- Manages the implementation of the Authorized Organizational Maintenance areas and participate in the quality system.
- Encourage teamwork, improve employee morale, recognise employees who contribute their best, make the workspace a creative environment, safe, productive and where development work is rewarding.