Develop the company’s Commodity Inspection & Testing Services (CITS) market in West African countries which includes but not limited to Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Cameroon, Senegal.
- Lead sales & marketing efforts tailored to the CITS industry with primary focus on securing government contracts in the Oil & Gas sector. Subsequently develop other CITS sectors such as Minerals, Food, Agriculture and to expand service offerings to include private sector clients.
- Implement business development activities that would lead to securing government contracts.
- Prepare sales proposals, develop & manage government tender/contracts, perform sales activities, maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Assist in the acquisition of service level agreements or service contracts with potential target customers requiring inspection & testing services which includes, but not limited to, tapping potential clients, preparing & submission of bids and quotations, that could cause the Company to enter into service agreements with customers in the Commodity Inspection & Testing Services Industry.
- Conduct all other activities necessary for the development of Verification & Testing Services to accomplish the applicable tasks.