Develop, manage and sustain a profitable Brand.
- Define brand year plan in line with overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Manage Integrated Marketing Plans (IMP) and the resulting commercial programs.
- Set monthly sales targets and increase profit.
- Manage New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Assist in monitoring market developments, own and competitive brand/SKU performances and initiate activities/projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market share.
- Manage all below-the-line promotion activities and development of above-the-line campaigns.
New Product Development:
- Assist in developing brand/product line-extensions from conception to market introduction with support activities.
- Monitor market development, competitive brands performance, initiate projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market shares.
- Track, analyze and evaluate all brands and trade initiatives to ensure business targets are met.
- Develop and update generic planograms and success benchmarks aligned to brand strategy.
- Brief and debrief agencies regarding creative proposals.
- Advertising & Promotion Budget Management:
- Effectively manage A&P budget.