You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen is mandated by one of its clients in the Information and communication Technology industry to recruit Sales and Business Development Manager. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is a key player in the Information and Communication Technology Industry.
Develop the company’s Commodity Inspection & Testing Services (CITS) market in West African countries which includes but not limited to Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Cameroon, Senegal.
- Lead sales & marketing efforts tailored to the CITS industry with primary focus on securing government contracts in the Oil & Gas sector. Subsequently develop other CITS sectors such as Minerals, Food, Agriculture and to expand service offerings to include private sector clients.
- Implement business development activities that would lead to securing government contracts.
- Prepare sales proposals, develop & manage government tender/contracts, perform sales activities, maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Assist in the acquisition of service level agreements or service contracts with potential target customers requiring inspection & testing services which includes, but not limited to, tapping potential clients, preparing & submission of bids and quotations, that could cause the Company to enter into service agreements with customers in the Commodity Inspection & Testing Services Industry.
- Conduct all other activities necessary for the development of Verification & Testing Services to accomplish the applicable tasks.
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of seven years combined experience in business development, key account management and sales management in inspection, testing or certification services industry.
- Must have intensive network of government contacts critical in the execution of job responsibilities.
- Possesses very good business knowledge and understanding of the inspection & testing services industry.
- Highly knowledgeable on inspection & testing requirements in the primary commodities such as Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Secondary commodities such as Minerals, Food, and Agriculture.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking potential.
- Proficient in both English & French languages
- Must be willing to travel within West Africa and globally.