You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational company involved in the provision of power products & solutions to recruit an Expatriate Chief Executive Officer (CEO)for its operations. The position is based in Lagos.
Our client offers power products & solutions.
Supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. First in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Ensure that expenditures of the Company are within the authorized annual budget of the Company
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the Company’s standards and policies
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA
- Proven experience as CEO or other managerial position within the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) business
- 10 years of experience in a senior management position
- Exposure to African countries/organisation will be advantage
- Experience in an Engineering Products/Capital Equipment/Project based organisation preferred.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as sales, service, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Very attractive package