You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen is mandated by one of its clients in the FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry to recruit a Key Account Manager - Institutional Sales. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in pharmaceutical products.
- Function in areas of Sales, Retail and Business Development.
- Provide sales of the company's Brand Protection and Market Intelligence solutions mainly to Pharma and FMCG companies.
- Responsible for account management of customers, getting new business, contract renewals, and expansion activities including managing assigned market segment and geographical territory accounts.
- Collaborate with other departments across the organization, including Product Development, Technology, Finance and Operations teams.
- Achieve Sales Targets.
- Meet with Microbiologists, Intensivist, Infection Control team of corporate hospitals to promote products.
- Create winning proposals for customers & organisations to increase market reach.
- Create & execute plans to increase revenue.
- First degree in a Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the Pharma/Consumer Goods/FMCG/ Packaging Industry in the areas of institutional sales, solution sales, market intelligence solutions etc.
- Experience in Concept selling and management of Key Accounts
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Able to operate independently and flexibly
- Should have good contacts with key decision makers of various levels in pharmaceutical companies
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills