You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen is mandated by an international FMCG group to recruit an Expatriate Financial Controller for their operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
Our client is a leading industrial / FMCG group.
Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on business strategy, investment plans, developing portfolio strategy, setting operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanisms, etc. Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- Master in Finance or MBA, a plus
- Minimum 7 years functional experience
- Cost accounting, financial analysis, forecasting and capital budgeting
- Proficient in computer usage, Navision etc.
- Good knowledge of local statutory laws/regulations, company financial policies and procedures, local market economics
- Financial modelling
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Oracle…
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Computer literacy with good IT skills.
- Excellent leadership skills. Resource & People Management.
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- International FMCG experience and Africa a plus.
Attractive expatriate package