You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading Construction Company to recruit a Site Supervisor for its projects in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
Our client is a well-known construction group.
The Site Supervisor is in charge of the supervision of all aspects of site operations, including the planning of site progress.
- Leading regular site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, building services engineers, foremen, subcontractors
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures - this necessitates regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent tours of the site.
- Conducting regular site safety checks.
- Finding solutions to problems that may cause delays, such as the late arrival of materials.
- Bachelor/Master degree in construction or relevant fields.
- Proven proficiency in construction management.
- 4-7 years relevant experience in supervision construction works.
- Applicants should have the confidence to communicate on all levels and have team leading skills, able to work well individually or as part of a team.
- Work experience in Africa is a plus.