Business Development ManagerJob reference n°: NGA0928
Secteur: TelecomunicaÃ§Ãµes, Informatica - NigÃ©ria - Ãfrica Ocidental
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an International Electro-Mechanical Construction Company to recruit a Business Development Manager, for its Data Services Center in Nigeria.
Description du poste
The candidate will ensure the maximum exposure to new projects through management of current clients and acquisition of new clients. This shall be done by the implementation of maintenance of business development processes and tools.
The candidate will report directly to the Head of Commercial Division.
This position is based in Lagos.
- Prepares the annual Business Development Plan; as well as prepares the annual Work Plan.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Companyâs strategies. Participate in the formulation of the subsidiary's procurement policy and its implementation.Â
- Initiate/Increase the companyâs involvement with new potential client and maintain relations.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects .
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from the organizationâs services.
- Continually seek and identify new /alternative business opportunities or initiatives which may impact on the overall competitiveness, profitability and growth of the business.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clientsâ account.
- Participate in the development of the corporate brand strategy and build referral and lead generation network.
- Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
- Implement business models so as to create new ventures.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential in the African Markets.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Lead the section to pursue goals and targets by month, quarter and year.
- Organize section; work in coordination with Quality Management Department: processes, job descriptions, etc.
- Ensure that section has proper resources to conduct daily activities and achieve objectives.
- Participate in recruitment activities for own section if requested by HR department.
- Follow up on daily, weekly and monthly reports of all activities and solve any occurring problem with suppliers.
- Provide reports and feedbacks to top management (formally and informally) and confer on key topics.
- Evaluate performance, delegate responsibility and authority. Follow up to ensure proper performance.
Qualification et experience
- University degree, and Masters degree is an advantage.
- Strong professional background with no less than 5 years of experience in the field.
- Very strong networking relations with major clients in the Telecom industry: Telecom operators, Oil & Gas companies, particularly with the decision-makers (e.g. Head of Procurement or other) on Data Center and Telecom infrastructure projects.
- A strong portfolio of telecom projects which he/she has directly contributed to the award, showing his accomplishments and the key success factors behind them.
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the area of tendering and/or business development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good team player / Strategy oriented and driven.
- Excellent thinking capabilities and analytical skills.
- Must have good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
Si votre expérience, votre personnalité et vos qualifications correspondent aux spécificités de cette offre, nous souhaiterions que vous nous contactiez en envoyant votre CV actualisé et une lettre de motivation en anglais.