Community Relations OfficerJob reference n°: NGA0906
Secteur: IndÃºstria - NigÃ©ria - Ãfrica Ocidental
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international industrial Group to recruit a Community Relations Officer for its Nigerian operations.
Description du poste
The Community Relations Officer has the responsibility of monitoring & managing all activities and relationships within the company and Nigerian local environments such as:
- Community Liaison issues & Public relations mattes
- Local and States Governments representatives
- National Assembly Members
- Communities Representatives.
The Community Relations Officer will report to Admin/Legal Manager.
The position is based in Lagos.
- To develop and drive strategy for strong relationship with host communities
- To anticipate and report on any local environments issues that may impact on the companyâs business.
- To insure ethical compliance of all company/projects actions in the environments.
- To insure all environments, taxes, levies, gifts, donations, assistance/development projects are ethically compliant and properly investigated.
- To strictly follow up internal or clients communities guidelines.
- To monitor and coordinate the tasks and duties of environments CLOs, Youth Associations, CDCs and other community stakeholders
- Track, update and report performance on annual community engagement programs
- Prepare community engagement budget and performance metrics
Qualification et experience
- Must have a B.sc in any discipline.
- Ethical compliance and a track record of integrity
- Minimum of 5 years experience in community engagement, public relations in a well structured organization
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong motivation and challenging spirit.
- Strong organization capacity for proper reporting, records keeping and financial analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to form systems and procedures and ensure their adherence.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English Language
Si votre expérience, votre personnalité et vos qualifications correspondent aux spécificités de cette offre, nous souhaiterions que vous nous contactiez en envoyant votre CV actualisé et une lettre de motivation en anglais.