Project ManagerJob reference n°: KEN0740
Secteur: Energia e Ambiente - QuÃ©nia - Ãfrica Oriental
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international Group to recruit a Project Manager.
Description du poste
The Project Manager, as representative of the Group for the project, is responsible to ensure that contractual commitments towards the client are satisfied while looking after the interest of the company and managing the risks associated with the project.
The project Manager is in charge of the overall management and control of the Project, ensuring completion on schedule and within the allocated budget. He is the focal point on all matters and actions related to the Project and supervises the international and national teams created for the project. The PM maintains and observes the strictest confidentiality in respect of all Company activities. He is responsible for daily operations, projectâs HSE performance, onshore and offshore logistics in conformance with Company and Client standards.
The position is based in Kenya.
- Driving HSE standards through the project and project team;
- Implementing and ensuring conformity with Company and Clientâs QHSE standards;
- Ensuring that HSE competency and training requirements are met;
- Establishing and monitoring daily operations, time schedules and manpower planning;
- Identifying project risks and initiating measures for risk mitigation;
- Coordinating and liaising daily with client, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Reporting to client in accordance with contract;
- Drawing up and implementing procedures related to logistics activities;
- Declining critical steps into dedicated procedures and ensuring their implementation by personnel;
- Proposing operational options and/or solutions to the client;
- Monitoring customs and financial operations
- Establishing close ties with international and local partners (forwarding companies, customs, port, airport);
- Maintaining particularly close relations with clientâs headquarters and coordinating all communications
- Ensuring timely and accurate internal and external project reporting and controlling;
- Ensuring that project documentation is tracked, registered and files updated.
Qualification et experience
- Appropriate experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Specific experience in Africa for renowned international clients;
- Excellent oil and gas know-how;
- Proven track-record on HSE issues and quality assurance;
- Experience with multi vessels operations in remote areas;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills; Excellent record of project delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of internet, software applications and necessary Project Management tools;
- Technical Knowledge of oil and gas industry processes and procedures;
- Capability to lead a multicultural and cross-functional team;
- Excellent knowledge in business development and contract law;
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring procedures and financial control;
- Ability to negotiate contracts through competing requirements;
- Ability to supervise onshore/offshore operations;
- Ability to prepare and manage project documentation in accordance within defined quality management procedures and processes;
- Excellent conflict management and human resources skills;
- Ability to breakdown complex structures into manageable tasks;
- Ability to meet the expectations of the Client, to efficiently manage the scope of work, non-compliances, conflicts and project changes.
Attractive expatriate package
Si votre expérience, votre personnalité et vos qualifications correspondent aux spécificités de cette offre, nous souhaiterions que vous nous contactiez en envoyant votre CV actualisé et une lettre de motivation en anglais.