Junior HR ConsultantJob reference n°: CIV0791
Secteur: RH e FormaÃ§Ã£o - Costa do Marfim - Ãfrica Ocidental
Fonction: Recursos Humanos
Adexen Recruitment Agency is an ambitious International recruitment company specializing in the recruitment of highly skilled Repatriates and Ivorian profiles for the Ivory Coast market.
Description du poste
The Junior HR Consultant will be in charge of developing Adexen's Ivory Coast activity. This role is a challenging opportunity for an entrepreneurial and ambitious profile who wants to build a career in talent management within a global brand.
He/she will be responsible of operational management of major recruitment process for Adexenâs international and local clients and will contribute to the business development of the company.
The position is based in Abidjan.
- The Junior HR Consultant will have to supervise and manage all the recruitment missions for local profiles.
- He/She will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and selecting local and international candidates for all assigned missions
- Prospective candidate will be responsible for CVs screening and conducting competency-based assessments with candidates face to face or via telephone in order to determine suitability for various roles.
- Organization and lead of individual and collective recruitment meetings in the office and with or for clients.
- Writing debriefs and presentation of qualified profiles to the clients with the support of the managers or team members for each mission.
- Rigorously follow the recruitment processes and accurately manage the candidates till resumption.
- Manage the databases for individual missions and constantly update it accordingly at each stage of the mission.
Â Business Development
- The Junior HR Consultant will contribute to the development of Adexen Ivory Coast through his/her designated portfolio of clients and with the identification and approach of new opportunities on the market.
- Meet with existing and prospect clientss to develop effective working relationships and identify and obtain further sales and business development.
- Increase and maintain clientâs intimacy through strategic, tactical and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customerâs needs, vision and strategy.
- Ensure at all times that Adexen HR Services in Ivory Coast is positively represented at all levels within existing and potential Clients organizations and that effective and positive relationships are developed and maintained with all Clients.
- To contribute to the organization process of Adexenâs Ivory Coast office.
- To continually improve on basic talent management processes in Adexen and drive it both locally and internationally for all clients.
Qualification et experience
- Candidate should have a BSC. In Business Administration, Industrial relations, Humanities or any other social science related management course.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience coming from a Recruitment/HR consulting firm
- Have prior experience in developing policies and processes for recruitment and competence assessment.
- Ability to define and manage recruitment missions from client brief to resumption of candidate
- High-level of self management, Creative and quick thinking
- Consultative sales approach with good Positive mentality
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills essential.
- Proven revenue generation (in previous roles)
- Fluent in English .
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within Ivory Coast is a real plus.
- Excellent Use of Excel, Power Point & other MS office packages.
- Local Staff contract
- Standard company advantages
Si votre expérience, votre personnalité et vos qualifications correspondent aux spécificités de cette offre, nous souhaiterions que vous nous contactiez en envoyant votre CV actualisé et une lettre de motivation en anglais.