Facing a constant changing business environment, employers have to adapt to this environment and review their strategies and their workforces.
Outplacement services are an effective method for smoothly transitioning employees from your organisation.
Redundancy is an emotional experience for employees and employers alike. The way the process is handled has a tremendous impact on an organisation’s
standing, reputation and performance.
Adexen’s Outplacement Services ensure employees experience a smooth transition from your organisation while allowing you to feel confident that you are communicating a strong message about treating employees with dignity and respect even in difficult times.
Adexen will work with you to implement your transition initiatives in line with your values, reducing the risks associated with change and protecting your brand.
Adexen’s approach to Outplacement Services not only addresses the needs of the organisation but also those of employees at various levels.
Our services are completely tailored to our client’s needs.
1. Equips individuals with the confidence and skills to manage change effectively
2. Assists individuals to understand their transferable skills, interests and drivers
3. Provides coaching on how to approach networking, interviewing and job selection
4. Supports individuals to successfully obtain new roles, matched to their needs and interests
BENEFITS FOR OUR CLIENTS AND FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES
- Adexen’s Outplacement Services are an invaluable resource for organisations and boast numerous benefits, including:
- Identifying new opportunities and finding new positions
- Offering employees support at a time of vulnerability
- Helping employees to develop a clear, considered plan for their next career step
- Reinforcing employees’ networking and interview skills
- Strengthening our client’s image, both internally and externally
- Bringing employees up to date with the current employment market
- Protecting our client’s brand and reversing negative publicity or perceptions of the employees