Sales AgentsJob reference n°: NGA0947
Sector: Distribution & FMCG - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international trading and fresh fruits distribution company to recruit Sales Agents for its Abuja and Onitsha depots.
The Sales Agents will be responsible for making repeat sales to existing clients, build business by identifying and selling to prospects; and maintaining relationships with clients.
The position is based in Abuja and Onitsha.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Create and develop new and potential customers for new businesses
- Directly responsible for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives, as well as new market developments in the area
- Responsible for achievement of assigned sales target for the area –monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Managing distribution channels in the area
- Key accounts managements in local channel
Qualifications et experience
- Minimum of a University degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years experience with 2 to 3 years experience in FMCG industry
- Strong Knowledge on market trends and distribution channels of perishable goods
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection
- Very good in the use of Microsoft word & Excel
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability and desire to sell
- Post Graduate degree in Sales and Marketing is an advantage
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.