Internal AuditorJob reference n°: NGA0909
Sector: Industry - Nigeria - Western Africa
Function: Accounting & finance
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international industrial Group to recruit an Internal Auditor for its operations in Nigeria.
The candidate will be responsible for independently conducting audits for the various business units while interacting with management at all levels. He will gain a complete knowledge of the different business and processes subject to audit, obtains information and data, identifies risks, and develops the audit teamwork program and schedule, which must conform to generally accepted standards & regulations.
The Internal Auditor will report to the Managing Director
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information.
- Prepare risk based audits /reviews.
- Act to minimize the financial risk profile of the Company by ensuring that interest and foreign currency risks are well managed and in line with the organizations standards.
- Conducting risk assessments for, and the development of annual internal audit plans.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the Company.
- Perform and occasionally lead audits/ special reviews
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & others
- Plan and execute assignments in accordance with the organizations Policy on Internal Audit.
Qualifications et experience
- Must have a B.Sc in accounting or any related course.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with Audit experience of not less than 5 - 8years experience in a Multinational Corporation.
- Experience and technical capabilities on financial management, accounting, audit, treasury and tax reporting and internal controls.
- Experience in developing and maintaining financial processes.
- Innovative and influencing skills
- Proactive and strong performer who consistently achieves set goals
- Understands company business environment and risks
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.