Senior Marketing ManagerJob reference n°: NGA0813
Sector: Industry - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international industrial Group to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager for Nigeria.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Develops and coordinates ambitious commercial action plans which will enhance turnover, develop and protect market shares.
- Ensures the profitability of activities in the different market segments.
- Monitors activities, organizes and enhances the commercial network, assesses and reinforces the sales force.
- Implements the commercial policy validated by the director and coherent with WCAR marketing guidelines.
The Senior Marketing Manager will report to Director, Marketing and Development
- Ensures customer satisfaction and develops activities to enhance customer loyalty.
- Manages relationships and participates in or leads negotiations with key accounts.
- Responsible for customer overdrafts, and in collaboration with the credit manager, takes the necessary steps for the effective recovery of debts from customers
- Ensure that the fundamentals of the sales profession are adhered to.
- Make offers to customers mindful of potential gains.
- Face up to competition and develop the company market shares
- Should know your country Enviroment and economic sector
- Should know your competitors, keep abreast with activites and collect information on their strategies
- Participate in drawing up conditions of contractual payments (duration and credit limits) that could be granted to customers.
- Supervise all reviews of bids and contracts, monitor in particular conditions of payment granted and ensure that the means for execution of contracts are available.
- Ensure with the manager for customer logistics that customer demands in his/her sector are well taken care of; help with the search for optimal solutions.
- Determine the contribution of each market segment and product in achieving global results.
- Should have a good management sales to improve the efficiency of sales force through processes that develop targeted markets: business portfolio, prospects, bid reviews, data base
- Monitoring key customer and Key accounts in collaboration with the managers
Qualifications et experience
- Must have a B.Sc in Engineering, Commerce or Marketing related courses
- Managerial responsibility with 3-5years experience or responsibility as Sales Manager with 5-10years
- Good Managerial and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of market and anaysis survey
- Knowledge of gas application and material for operating gas
- Good sales techniques and sales force
- Good analytical skills
- Result Oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.