Project ManagerJob reference n°: NGA0698
Sector: Oil&Gas, Energy, Mining & Utilities - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking to recruit a Project Manager. Our Client is a leading international EPC contractor.
The project Manager will havethe responsibility of contractual and financial delivery of the EPC project. He will organize and control the total project scope of work by engaging with the client. He will also be the key interface between the client and the management team on all project matters.
The position is based in Nigeria.
- Plan, direct, coordinate all activities during the various phases of the project (HSE; Quality; Cost; Engineering ; Fabrication ; Pre-com/ Commissioning)
- Establish line of communication within the project organization, towards Partners, Sub Contractors and suppliers and towards the client.
- Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Confers with supervisory personnel to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Directs and supervises workers through the construction managers on the construction site to ensure project meets specification.
- Formulates project’s performance reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
- Use your solid people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit by inspiring project team members as well as that part in the matrix organization supporting the project
Qualifications et experience
- Demonstrated experience of minimum 10 years within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Solid track record of successful delivery of EPC projects against contract.
- Executive Management Position experience with multiple activities (metallic construction, piping, electrical and instrumentation).
- Work experience in Africa is a plus.
- Influence & Leadership skills are requested, especially to work in a very challenging environment
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Result driven, high energy level
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in French & English
What is on offer
- Competitive expatriate package
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.