You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit an Expatriate Quantity Surveyor and Contract Manager for its activities in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is a leading civil engineering firm providing high quality MEP (mechanical electrical and plumbing) solutions to a broad range of sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor and Contract Manager will be responsible for compiling, preparing and issuing sub-contractors’ documents. In addition, he will also liaise with project managers and quantity surveyor team on contractual issues for both the main contract and sub-contracts.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly cost and value reports
- Agreement of subcontract terms and conditions
- Monitoring and ensuring payments on time
- Overseeing programmes and dealing with all contractual implications.
- Liaising with contract management
- Preparation of final account with clients
- Responsible for subcontract procurement, valuations and payments, and ensure that reports and projections are realistic and accurate.
- Establishing clients’ requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Estimate time to execute project with strong details ability.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University
- Minimum of 10 years Quantity Surveying Experience in a large reputable construction company
- Minimum of 5 years Estimating Experience for Building Contracts, with minimum 3 years as a Senior Estimator on substantial building contracts
- Preference will be given to candidates with significant Senior Estimating experience
- Diplomatic approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very corporate presentation
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Attractive expatriate package