You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an Oil & Gas engineering company to recruit an experienced Offshore Instrumentation Maintenance Supervisor for its operations. Offshore position on FPSO, with rotation status.
Our client is a leading international engineering Group, which provides integrating solutions & technological services for oil & gas companies.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the preparation of a global maintenance plan/manual and also participate in carrying out those plans, which encompasses: Running Plan, Lubrication Plan, On – Condition Monitoring Plan, Maintenance Task & Associated Schedules, Standard Maintenance Procedures, Specific Maintenance Procedures, Maintenance Documents & Sheets
- Participate in RCM studies for systems/ equipment identified as vital & critical following approved methods
- Implementation of planned preventive maintenance
- Participate in topo – functional breakdown preparation
- Recover relevant feedback data from company’s subsidiary in relation to previous projects
- Participate in optimization studies for systems & equipment not treated with the RCM method, using the method approved by the organization
- Provide support for spare parts associated with maintenance operations
- Participate in field assignments
- B.Sc degree or (HND compulsorily with a Masters degree) in Instrumentation Engineering
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on Oil & Gas production installations
- Offshore experience
- Basic knowledge of oil & gas treatment, installation & in depth knowledge of equipment used in the treatment and installation
- Advance Excel skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Stable and progressive career – no job hoppers.
- Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role
- Must possess all skills required in this profession
- Offshore position on FPSO
- Rotation status