You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen is mandated by a FMCG company to recruit a Shift Engineer for its operations. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company.
The Shift engineer will be responsible for following duties:
1. Overseeing the shift production process.
2. Ensuring that production is cost effective and efficiency is being maintained.
3. Ensuring the smooth operation of all the machinery.
4. Doing routine, preventive and predictive maintenance of the machine himself.
5. Ensuring that products are produced in a timely manner and are produced with quality guideline.
6. Ensure proper documentation and reordering of spare parts with company guideline.
7. Liaising between Shift Supervisors and report to factory manager.
8. Ensuring GMP, GHP, CCP and process parameters to be maintained within the limit.
9. Ensuring health and safety guideline are followed.
10. Motivating the team member and team to do the right job on time.
11. Identifying training needs and ensuring proper training is provided to the team.
12. Treat workmen, team member and team with respect and treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
1. Hand on experience in FFS machine, snacks fryers, extruder, and horizontal flow wrap machine.
2. Basic knowledge of maintenance system, TPM, Preventive and predictive maintenance.
3. Basic knowledge of interpersonal skills are needed to communicate in both oral and written.
4. Should have knowledge of RCA, fault finding, solution of above mentioned machines.
5. Decision making skills
6. Effective organizational skills
7. Basic computer Computer skills is needed
8. Time management skills
9. Patience and self confidence
10. Team player