You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for an Order Processor for an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
Our client is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
- The Order Processor is responsible for ensuring customer requirements are contractually fulfilled through coordination with the direct Manager, colleagues, salespersons and Business Managers
- You will handle the order entry process. This process includes the receipt of customer purchase orders/duly approved IOFs, the entry and tracking of the order through to fulfillment
- Ensure that adequate support is given to the Logistics Manager to attain smooth and efficient running of the Order Processing Unit and the Logistics department as a whole
- To work with existing ERP system to input Purchase orders
- To set up new part/article numbers in BPCS when required.
- To Handle the daily ordering activities and ensure Purchase orders get transmitted through EDI (electronic data interchange) to the Product Companies/Distribution Centres.
- To ensure orders are promptly booked and always give order acknowledgement to order originators as soon as the Purchase orders are booked and transmitted.
- To Handle the booking of Indent orders for Customers and Distributors for both CT equipment and for CTS Parts.
- To follow up the purchase Orders’ lead-times and ensure deliveries are done accordingly for local equipment orders and for all CT indent orders.
- To raise red flags on late deliveries and communicate delivery dates to customers.
- To maintain a database in excel spreadsheet for the update of order status and to generate a weekly follow-up report for Sales and logistics management
- To work in cooperation with customer contacts at the PC/DCs to achieve prompt Shipping and delivery actions for orders.
- To always confer with the PC/DC, sales, warehouse and the finance department to resolve issues on any Purchase order.
- To ensure that all the requirements of the customers are met in an efficient and safe manner
- To work in coordination with third party logistics providers (3PLs), Vendors, service providers, transport carriers, clearing agents and Forwarders and ensure that there is a safe and timely delivery of goods and also that the business goals of the company are in synchronization with the shipping and clearing activities.
- To prepare Proforma-Invoices for the opening of Form M.
- To coordinate with the PC/DCs in ensuring that shipping document are promptly made available for clearing service provider/agent (GMT).
- To follow up clearing process with the clearing service provider agent
- Process and ensure that Purchase orders that have physically arrived are received from GIT into BPCS
- To process the billing and invoicing of Sales Orders in BPCS for every CT equipment issued from stock.
- To ensure the maintenance of an accurate and efficient filing system for documents used for work
- A University degree in related discipline
- Minimum of three years of practical related experience in customer technical logistics area and/ or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of e-mail software, word processing software, spreadsheet software, accounting software, contact management system, ERP software and internet.
- 5 years work experience in similar role.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills