You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies to recruit a Finance Manager for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Reviews operations and financial statements to evaluate achievement of objectives.
- Has primary accountability for managing the financial, legal and organizational risks of the corporation, including the integrity of P&L account, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Produces meaningful and timely management information, manages the internal control environment. Overseeing the business and organizational modelling inputs and outputs including new business support
- Provides excellent leadership and mentoring, to create strong, meaningful business support to the CEO and COO
- Responsible for funding which may include but not limited to; Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, arrange for debt and equity financing, Investment of funds
- Providing any other ad hoc duties assigned to you from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
- A University degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar company or industry.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Basic IT Skill , Hands on ERP
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills