You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit an Expatriate Managing Director. The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is an international Group that operates within the Real Estate & Construction sector of Nigeria.
- Direct and control the Organization’s operations and strategy ensuring that Organization vision, mission and values are achieved.
- Prepare and execute a corporate plan and annual business plan. Monitor progress against these plans to ensure attainment of corporate objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure recruitment and retention of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to achieve corporate objectives.
- Oversee all administrative activities for the organization
- Functionally reports to – Chief Executive Officer
- Administratively reports to – BOD
- Heads of All Divisions (other than operating industries)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major stakeholders, relevant government agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and clients
- Ensure that the Company is providing and receiving the appropriate range and quality of goods and services.
- Develop and maintain research and development programs to ensure that the Company remains at the forefront in the industry, apply the most cost-effective methods and approaches, ensure provision of leading-edge products and services and retain a competitive edge.
- Prepare, gain BOD approval, and monitor the implementation of annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the Company.
- Represent the Company in negotiations with clients, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company.
- Oversee and maintain quality management systems throughout the Company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunity policies in all aspects of the Company’s work.
- Oversee the preparation of all Annual Reports of the Company and ensure their approval by the Board.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the Company complies with all health, safety and other statutory regulations.
- Ensure the company office, as well as various programs are consistently presented in a strong and positive image at meetings, amongst relevant stakeholders and in the eyes of the public
- Ensure appropriate and equitable distribution of available resources amongst all divisions.
- Oversee/involvement in recruitment, training, appraisal and performance
- Oversee the effective and efficient running of all company offices.
- Monitor performance at a high level to ensure attainment of set targets and goals.
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with all stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities as may be delegated by the Chief Executive Officer or BOD.
- Strategy and Organizational management
- Business Development skills
- Leadership skills
- Extensive working knowledge of real estate and facilities management principles
- Change management
- Oral and written communication skills
- Relationship management
- People skills/management, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership
- Back-office management/oversight
- Budget and resource development and strategic planning
- Develop and monitor systems to manage operational work that involves high levels of collaboration
- Ability to remain flexible and multi-task
- Resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment