You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen has been mandated by a multinational company in the FMCG industry, a world leader in wines and spirit to recruit HR Business Partner - West Africa for its operations in Nigeria.
Our Client is a multinational firm, the world leader in wines and spirit delivering on leading premium brands in the industry.
The role is to support the Human Resources Director by taking responsibility for particular HR functions including employee relations, performance management and training and development.
- Assist HR Director with planning and implementation of HR strategy
- Assist with recruitment initiatives within client teams
- Support the development of employees within client teams
- Oversee management of employee performance within client teams
- Provide employee relations advice for client teams
- Adopt talent management practices for client teams
- Monitor employee engagement within client teams
- Drive the performance management process
- Undertake initiatives to measure and address workplace culture and employee engagement
- Adopt Best-practice talent management initiatives and talent progress through the Group
- Lead Training and skills development programs to greater employee productivity and engagement
- Maintain Productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage HR budgets effectively
- Hands on expertise in Employee Engagement, People Development & Team Management
- Degree or similar qualification in human resources
- Minimum of 8 years human resource generalist experience
- CIPD or CIPMN certification is an added advantage
- Experience in FMCG is a plus