You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen has been mandated by a multinational company in the FMCG industry, a world leader in wines and spirit to recruit a Supply Chain Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
The role is responsible for delivering all aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain to the organization including strategy development, the provision of business solutions, service delivery and budget management. As part of procurement team, has input into the overall strategy and management of the company.
- Identify and evaluate operational risks such as supply, quality (including food safety), safety, environment, security, regulatory compliance
- Design and implement appropriate risk-mitigation plan in compliance with internal and external standards and norms
- Maintain and develop operations performance by implementing performance assessment and continuous improvement systems.
- Develop, implement and improve business planning capabilities by understanding and challenging market demand and optimizing procurement, production and replenishment plans accordingly in order to meet demand.
- Implement and optimize production / process management to meet the planned customer service levels, the required quality standard, at the required cost.
- Master stock management, related infrastructure and goods transfer processes taking into account planning, quality demands, planned quantities and costs constraints.
- Manage the whole procurement cycle from business needs identification to suppliers relationship management
- Place service and quality at the heart of the business, making sure customer satisfaction is optimum
- Lead change to ensure new solutions are evaluated, adopted and implemented (through alignment of business strategy, culture, structure, processes, people, and the implementation of projects).
- Ability to communicate effectively and build beneficial relationship with key stakeholders, through strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 9 years Supply Chain experience in a commercial environment preferably with hands-on experience in demand planning, procurement and process management.
- Proactive, strategic and with excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills