You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit an Expatriate Financial Controller for a Chemical company. The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is the Chemical subsidiary of an international group operating in Nigeria.
- Overall accountability of controlling, financial accounting, treasury, accounts payable/receivable, working capital management, MIS, budgeting& reporting, ERP implementation, tax matters, administrative activities, etc.
- Working independently
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- B. Com
- Chartered Accountant
- Capable of leading team including Managers and staff employees.
- Minimum 15years’ experience of handling Finance & Accounts functions.
- 10 years of experience in Chemical / Industrial sector
- 5 years as Financial Controller or Finance Manager
- International experience required, preferably in emerging markets, and/or Africa.
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Mfg-Pro, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Computer literacy with good IT and ERP skills
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English