You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for a Business Development Manager. This position is based in Dakar, Senegal.
Our client is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. The Group delivers sustainable solutions for increased customer productivity, through innovation products and services.
The ideal candidate will have to achieve ambitious profitable growth targets with high focus on market share, consolidated profitability, customer satisfaction and organizational/competence development.
- Achieve ambitious profitable growth targets with high focus on top line, consolidated profitability and customers’ over-satisfaction through a proactive approach of the market.
- Setup the aftermarket organization in order to further increase the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, sales, marketing and order processing.
- Lead, coach, motivate and support the development of the technical, sales and aftermarket administration team.
- Define the Training Agenda for the team and ensure the competence development of CRS department employees thru a constant knowledge upgrading and systematic training
- Be responsible of Territory Management activities including sales zones definition, coverage monitoring, and distributors’ support.
- Implement and follow-up the pricing strategies.
- Identify Customer, key segments and evaluate their potential and their needs.
- Follow-up and monitor Competitors activities.
- Identify potential partners and/or acquisition opportunities.
- Support and develop distribution channels with focus on competence and territory coverage.
- Put in place systems and processes to en sure a lean but agile & efficient organization.
- Contribute to the development of technical, sales, marketing and back office tools.
- Interact with the CRS division marketing to implement business plans and define the product offer which fit the local market.
- Manage warranty, quality issues and technical reporting
- Interact and work closely with capital equipment BLMs to ensure that CR has a homogeneous approach to the market with an aim to achieve ambitious target.
- Follow-up and keep control on revenues, FC, profitability, inventories and receivables, and
- Implement corrective actions, whenever required.
- Follow-up & report CRS business line results, trends, market/customer shares and competitive information on due dates.
- Contribute as a member of the Management Team to an efficient, flexible and competent management of the company.
- Ensure that "The Way We Do Things" and “Business code of practice” is followed and embraced.
- Support the Group’s vision “First in Mind, First in Choice” by contributing continuously to a Customer-Value and a Customer-Care driven culture
- Understand and exercise Group values “Committed to sustainable productivity” in all internal and external activities and relations.
- University degree in Engineering or Business administration or similar through experience
- Experienced professional with proven track record in the aftermarket of industrial equipment
- Management experience
- Knowledge of construction Industry would be an important asset.
- Computer literate (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Demanding and always looking for high standards in all activities and projects
- Able to define the right priorities
- Result oriented, team leader & team player, good planning &organizing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and flexible
- Able to build strong& effective working relations
- Customer oriented
- Langage : English and French