You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit an Expatriate Chief Financial Controller. The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
Our client is a large conglomerate with key interests in the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria.
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on business strategy, investment plans, developing portfolio strategy, setting operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanisms, etc.
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- Chartered Accountancy
- Master in Finance or MBA, a plus
- Minimum 10 years functional experience with minimum 5 years as FC/FD with a multinational company in the oil & gas industry (downstream).
- Has High potential to move to CFO role
- International experience and Africa a plus.
- Financial modelling (i.e. discounted cash flow).
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Computer literacy with good IT skills.
- Excellent leadership skills. Resource & People Management.
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
Attractive expatriate package