You must be REGISTERED to apply to a job offer
Adexen is mandated by an international manufacturing company to recruit Sales director for their operations Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
Our client is a multinational food-products manufacturing company.
The Sales Director will have the responsibility for maintaining and strengthening the established relationships with distributors, you are fully responsible for the management & development of Sales, Distribution, and executional KPI’s.
He/She will be responsible for driving the country market share and sales via the implementation of the Sales Strategic Plan by :
- building the route to market and sales strategy for the country
- implementing the global strategy through distributors;
- building and maintaining relationships for the company
- increasing the country knowledge by collecting the relevant country data;
- keeping track of competition / market in territory to be able to adopt sales strategy and to provide / report information to management and back office;
- keeping track and reporting competitors activities and developments in the country.
- assessment of the growth/market share potential and setting targets per year;
- focus on the consumer-shopper understanding;
- build a concrete long-term action plan to reach the agreed potential;
- Team development and management
- B.Sc/HND in Business, Commerce or Marketing related courses
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position & capacity
- Must have good marketing skills and techniques
- Should posses excellent negotiation skills
- Should have a good knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge of market, products and services and organization is an added advantage
- Long Term Vision
- Experience of contract management
- Must have good Leadership skills
- Honest and hardworking
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command in French will be a plus
Very Attractive package